March 31, 2007

Band Buzz

It's a busy Saturday in Grassman world. We played a coffee shop in downtown Denison at the art and wine festival today. We ended up with some pretty good crowds, even though we had a couple of heavy set girls picking our harmonies a part. I could tell by watching them. And that's ok, cause there are some things we do that even I cringe at. We made a little $$ and got some good practice in.

Tonight we're back at the opry, which I could do without. I'll arrive about 5 minutes prior and depart as soon as we leave the stage. I know that sounds a little short, but then they get me for practically nothing and it's time something changed with that gig for sure.

We're doing a business gig in a couple of weeks and then have another festival booked the first part of May. That's what we've been up to. It's a busy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home